jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

9th post

I have been playing chess since I was six years old and I still remember when I played for the first time with my grand-mother in her house. Some people think that playing chess is a boring activity and a real waste of time, but they don't know what 'means' playing chess. People who never have played this game think that the figures are randomly moved on the chessboard and that is absolutely wrong. Even doctors have researched that this activity can help us to choose better options and decisions in hard situations of our life. You have the chance in this mental exercise to improve your mind thinking about your movements and about your opponent moves. Both players must hesitate if they want to win the challenge: It is a real braintraining. Besides, the pacific struggle with your rival makes the game fun and exciting, and playing chess becomes a source of amusement. That's why I always enjoy myself while I am playing chess. I know when I started to play this game, but I don't know when I will stop to play it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario