martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

24th post #microstory

"Dear Katherine Esther,

I am writing this note with a weapon pointing at my head. I have no idea if my assassin let me finish writing this or if he give you this letter as we agreed. Anyway, I hope that my blood doesn't make illegible my last words.

Do you remember when we were free? We both knew this end, don't be afraid, enjoy again, live like the first day that we met seventeen years ago. Life for yourself and for our little lovely daughter. Kiss her. Don't stop kissing her. Love her as I have loved you. 

I am not going to lie to you, I am going to die, and, of course, not with a smile on my face: this fucking situation frigthens me. However, I want to ask you for my ultimate favor: I only want you to tell our baby, when she learn to speak, that she has bee..."

(...a loud gunshot was heard.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario