viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

27th post

Now I'm living in Murcia with two flatmates and our lives are quite different from our former ones. We are glad to live here, but there is still a problem without solution, and this problem appears when somebody wants to take the control of the television.
I hardly ever watch the TV, but I like watching the news while I'm eating or having dinner as a way of entertainment, just these three hours for a day. However, my flatmates and I don't share the same schedule and when I'm eating, they are playing videogames on TV (as usual), so they don't let me watch what I want to see. That's why I'm tired and I want to change this situation as soon as possible. 

In order to put an end to this problem, I can throw the video-console out throught the window (and we live on a third floor), but I already know that this is not a good solution to solve the problem, since I don't want to pay some money for having broken the video-console. Another option is to buy a new TV to connect the Play Station on it, but we can't afford it currently. Thus, the best option I have thought is to do a 'timetable' in order to know who takes the control of the TV each hour of the week and to know who decides what to watch.

We have been living here for almost three months and I hope that this problem ends soon, so we have to get together and do this kind of timetable to keep living in a better way without neither discusions nor disagreements. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario