domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2014

22nd post (Lecture Task)

There are still some problems to solve in my new home, but one of them is that my flatmates and I are always arguing for who takes the control of the television. I really don't like watch the TV a lot, since I have more important things to carry out, but I like watching it while I'm eating or having dinner (the news, sports programmes or a little bit of entertainment). I just ask for these two hours of the day! Furthermore, if I want to watch any programme, I only have to go to my bedroom and watching it lying on my bed with my laptop. However, they prefer playing video games on television while I am eating (we don't share shame school schedule) so I can't watch it getting me angry. If we do nothing to change this situation, we will have a real big problem.

In order to overcome this situation, I have thought some solutions. I live on a third floor, so I can throw the Play Station through the window. As I don't wanna pay a big amount of money for destroying it, this option probably is not the most proper one. Another way to put an end to the problem is to buy a new device in order to it hosts the video game console, but we can't afford it currently. Personally speaking, we must make a 'TV schedule' to know who takes the control of the TV each time and choose among us the best choice. I hope this schedule would be made by tomorrow, as soon as possible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario