domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2014

12th post (Lecture Task)


I really don't know what is my fave place to stay in, but I have some ideas. I have visited a couple of beauty cities such as Barcelona, Amsterdam, Prague or Berlin, but anyone is so charmed like my little village. There there are my family, my friends, and it's the place where I spent my childhood. I grew up there, with my achievements and my defeats. Nowadays, I'm studying in Murcia so I had to move here. Living in Murcia is a different concept of life, with advantages and drawback, but this is another story. La Copa is a little village, which is 3 kilometres from Bullas, and is located in the northwest of Región de Murcia. This site is sourrended by mountains and fields, and no far away there is a natural lake where I am going with my friends to swim in the summer, go fishing and enjoy ourselves. I have enclosed below two pics: The first one was taken on a cloudy day from 'La Silla', which is the nearest mountain of La Copa, and the second one shows the lake that I have mentioned before.







I would like to travel around the world, and I know that there are more beutiful and interesting villages, mountains, lakes, customs or what you wanna to explore and enjoy... but home is where the heart is, and my heart is in La Copa.



Nonetheless, sometimes...


;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario