domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2014

13th post (Lecture Task)


Like the vast majority people from my country, my favourite sport is football, so I usually play football with my friends in my village. Even when I was a kid, I was the goalkeeper of my local team. What a team! :) However, I’m writing this post while I’m watching a NBA match (Charlotte Hornets vs NY Knicks) on TV because I prefer to watch basketball matches than football matches. The same happens with another sports, not just occurs with basketball, different sports such as American football, boxing or wrestling. Maybe I mainly prefer to watch these kinds of sports because they are broadcasted and commented by great and funny –or crazy- commentators or radio speakers who make the spectacle joyful and exciting. 


As opposed to Homer J. Simpson opinion, 'it is better to watch stuff than to do stuff', doing physical activities is good for your health, to keep fit and avoid overweight. There is no doubt playing sports can potentially benefit your health making us stronger and helping us to stay in shape. Besides, it is a good way to reduce stress or depression whereas you are improving your body and your mind at the same time.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario